FOX NEWS: Rep. Andy Biggs: I heard from Comey on Friday -- Here are the three most important takeaways - My News

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here
FOX NEWS: Rep. Andy Biggs: I heard from Comey on Friday -- Here are the three most important takeaways

FOX NEWS: Rep. Andy Biggs: I heard from Comey on Friday -- Here are the three most important takeaways

Share This

Rep. Andy Biggs: I heard from Comey on Friday -- Here are the three most important takeaways



As a member of the House Judiciary Committee, I was among those who interviewed fired FBI Director James Comey on Friday about Hillary’s Clinton’s email scandal and about the initial stages of the FBI investigation of allegations that the Trump presidential campaign colluded with Russia to win the 2016 presidential election.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages