FOX NEWS: I'm a Muslim who's angry at Dems' failure to condemn anti-Semite Omar – They betrayed loyal Jewish supporters - My News

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here
FOX NEWS: I'm a Muslim who's angry at Dems' failure to condemn anti-Semite Omar – They betrayed loyal Jewish supporters

FOX NEWS: I'm a Muslim who's angry at Dems' failure to condemn anti-Semite Omar – They betrayed loyal Jewish supporters

Share This

I'm a Muslim who's angry at Dems' failure to condemn anti-Semite Omar – They betrayed loyal Jewish supporters



According to polls, more than 75 percent of American Jewish voters cast ballots for Democratic candidates in the November midterm elections. But sadly, Democrats who control the U.S. House betrayed that loyal support Thursday when they failed to condemn Rep. Ilhan Omar for repeatedly engaging in hate-filled attacks on Jews and the Jewish state of Israel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Pages